Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Coming Along-I Think!


Here is what I am working on.
I am now hanging the pieces to keep some sort of organization to this pile!


These are the remainder of what needs to be basted and connected.
Then onto the row connection!




Also this is Eileen's Queen Bee block.



Eileen gave us the center square and the light fabric to use.


We were to make the Churn Dash Block and add a solid.
I adore the Oakshoot fabric.
Love how it changes color depending on the angle you hold it.



 Seem to have a common hue going on here!





Till We Quilt Again,




2 comments:

  1. I love the colours in your hexies. Also love the organization method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh! Sew those hexies together. I want to see what they look like. Love the colors. And your block with the glasses fabric is PDQ (pretty darn cute)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen