Thursday, November 22, 2012

Where Do I Begin?


Raffle Quilt Finish



Sandy
Only a few miles from my home(Cape May, NJ)

Houston
Our rush to bet Sandy!

Book
Might be timing(for me) or the humor.
Great Audible-Still Laughing!

Blog Hop
I will posting on Monday 11/26.
You can start following our host Pauline by Clicking Here.


With all the craziness, which I am so... Thankful For!
I will be posting on the above areas, in the next few days.
(not the book-but thought you might enjoy a laugh




Till We Quilt Again,



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Helen. Beautiful quilting on this quilt.
    The water in the photo is way scary.
    Enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen