Thursday, April 23, 2015

What Caught My Eye!




"Photos Thru My Lens"
Sunset In The Summer-North Wildwood, NJ


"5 Things That Caught My Eye"
  • Don't you love useless information! Here is one of those things that I never even gave it a thought. Someday this will come in handy to know!
  • Why is it that whenever you start cutting back on calories , a recipe shows up that is wonderfully sinful! Yeap I have made it!!
  • Great information on cleaning your bobbin case.  There is a video!
  • I will admit it--I enjoy the binding process however I am not a fan of attaching a quilt sleeve. I have now done this technique to speed up the process but mainly to get a nice straight sleeve. It works! 



Till We Quilt Again,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen