Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Globe Trotting!


While globe trotting, I discovered this globe at a second hand store.
It needed to come home with me.
Since we were flying, I shipped it along with other found treasurers
 which included some silk. 



I covered it with chalk paint and added a combo of quilting and zen-doodles.

Kinda fun to have around!



Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Tonights Cocktail!


Nutty Irishman traditionally in coffee
or
Nutty Irishman for the non-coffee people



Till We Quilt Again,

2 comments:

  1. Fun fun, I love your globe! I have one just waiting for inspiration to strike any day now!

    Nini~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen I'm sure enjoying visiting here this morning such a great website. we have oe of those globes but smaller that was my Hubby's dad and the world is nearly all rubbed off, we used to keep our keys inside it so lots of handling I will ask him if I can give it a face lift LOL> Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen