Friday, February 13, 2015

Febuary ALYOF Goal

Well I am coming late to the Febuary goal table !
Being away has set me back posting the ALYOF for this month--but here it is! 

 Starts with left over scrap strips all differant widths.

 They are then cut to 1 inch strips.


Then twisted to make a twine.



There is many uses for this but I have sewn mine circular with a zig zag stitch. 
Just like the cloths line bowls are.

I choose this for my project this month because it is great to travel with .
However a bit messy!



 I will post the completed project the begining of March with ALYOF.




Till We Quilt Again,

3 comments:

  1. Color me intrigued!! I need to try this - I think this is a scrap project I can actually get behind! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this finished!! I am in awe of your determination to make such a big project! I think I'll make a hot pad!!!

    Nini~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was checking out Aylin's blog and your photo caught my eye straight away. I love to see new ways to use scraps and these look really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen