Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Am Wishy Washy!

What is going on?
Is this a quilters midlife crisis! 


The issue is that
recently I have been obsessed with low volume fabric.
This is my recent little splurge!









But Yet--I LOVE COLOR TOO!
and lots of it.

Here is a collection of Kaffee hexi's & diamonds.


I have resigned myself to the fact that I 
need both to be happy!

So I plan to ride the Wishy Washy train for a long time!
All Aboard!



Till We Quilt Again,







I am linked at:
Molli Sparkles


stitch by stitch

5 comments:

  1. I'm starting to quite like low volume, against my will I might add! i don't like to jump on every new craze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not Wishy Washy. You're just a girl who knows what she likes and goes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Wendy, I'm really close to jumping in on this band wagon! I am at the moment obsessed with gray and of course bright colors. . . That gray stash is getting kinda out of control at this point.... might need to switch to LV :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you need both! Variety is the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright colours, but then I love your low volume fabrics too......oh the joy of so many pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen