Monday, June 9, 2014

Hearing Inspiration!


If INSPIRATION could be heard, 
this maybe it!
(for me anyway)




ENLARGE VIDEO 
& TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS!

Won't a quilt look good in these colors ?


Did you notice the orchestra is all young adults! 
                                            


Chelsey over at Nini & The Sea blogspot has a weekly Inspiration Linking Party. I have found many wonderful creative ideas here.You can Check It Out Here and share what you know. I am linked there too.

Nini & The Sea


Also Linked with:
Anything Goes Mondays
Sew Darn Crafty


Till We Quilt Again,



3 comments:

  1. There really is inspiration everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that orchestra and what a beautiful rendition of a beautiful pop song! How inspiring to take a traditional orchestra and play modern pop music making it sound equally as beautiful as the original but different. Kinda like we do with modern quilting, making traditional more current and equally as beautiful..but in reverse...kinda...you know what I mean!!

    Nini~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the young adult orchestra! Beautiful rendition! Thanks for linking up to Weekly Inspiraiton!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen