Monday, February 4, 2013

Did You Play On Super Bowl Sunday?


I Got To Play In The Snow!
Snow Dying 
The colors are way more vibrate in person. 





Got To Play with Nick!
(You will get to meet Nick soon)






Got To Play at a Pub Knit Gathering!

A unique yarn, fabric & craft store, Home Made hosts 
Pub Knitting get-together's. Super Bowl Sundays gathering was 
held at the Cape May Brewery. What could be more fun than
 meeting people, trying unusual brews and crafting! 














And Came Home To Watch a Exciting 
Super Bowl With My Hubby!
76_ws_supergame_020313A.JPG




Boy, Did I Have a Fun Play Day!
I am so.... looking forward to the next Super Bowl





Till We Quilt Again,




3 comments:

  1. I kept on knitting my lace shawl while I was cooking Super Bowl munchies! Watched the game for a few minutes but ended up watching Downton Abbey, and still kept knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an awesome day! I did too. I think Cape May Brewery was the best Pub Knit so far. We were much more interactive. I love your dyed fabric...I must try that soon. I am in need of those beautiful fabrics, dyeing them myself is just a great bonus...it really will be my fabric! Superbowl was good, what a close game!! I am looking forward to more fun and fabric!

    D~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a blast! We had to drive our daughter to Boise (150 miles away) to catch a plane back to Seattle. She'd been home for 2 weeks, and we had such a good time with her. Hated to see her go :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen