Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Really Miss Her!

 This wall quilt was made on my Dearly Departed fancy machine that I once had. 
I love the way it came out!
All the squares were done on the embroidery part of the machine. 
 There was a total of 24 designs and only used 5 in this piece (photo not so clear) 
 It took awhile to get over the loss of her.
 I think back to all that she was capable of doing and had done.
Nothing will ever take her place, but threw some wine and fabric shopping therapy.
I have come to Love my New Machines but in a different way!
The Quilting Still Goes On!!

Till We Quilt Again,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. So, why did you not keep her? What did you get to replace her? How long ago did she leave you? Pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she died. Ironically 2 months after her warrenty was up (I thought that was a bit odd) and this was 2 years ago. Since then then I have gone with a basic Bernia machine and I also a mid-arm. So my playing time has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad. I killed "Bernie" my first Bernina. I fried his brains. Took me a long time to get over him..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not attached to my machine! The blocks are beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen